Product Name：ROHTO LYCEE Eye Drops - Contact Lens Made in Japan Size: 8ml Description: This eye drop contains corneal treatment....
Product Name：ROHTO LYCEE Eye Drops - Contact Lens
Made in Japan
This eye drop contains corneal treatment ingredient (Chondroitin sulfate Natrium), moisture ingredient (HEC), and it can be used smoothly any where any time becasue the nozzle is designed 'free angle nozzle'!!!
This Lycee eye drop can be used to all types of contact lenses, and it can temorarily relieves discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.In addition, this eye drop works as a protection against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye!
The eye drop does not have any coloring agent, the pink color liquid is due to the Vitamin B12 contained in this eye drop!
How to use:
- Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eyes up to 6 times daily.
* For external use only.
* Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
* Remove contact lenses before using.
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination.
- Replace cap ater each use.
- Overuse may cause more eye redness.
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- Remove contact lenses before using.
- Not eatable, and drinkable
- Discontinue using if itching, redness, or sensitivity occurs.
- The product should be handled with clean hands.
- Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature, and high humidity, and keep out of the reach of children.